Monday 29 October 2012

Hello.

Waddupp.

 My name is Sophie, I'm 18 years old and I wanted to start this blog mainly as a music blog because that's what I'm passionate about. Music runs through my family so I've always been surrounded by it, my grandma taught me piano when I was little until I started lessons at school, I also play clarinet, guitar and bass and pretty much listen to music all the time.

 I listen to a wide range of music cause I think every genre has aspects that make them awesome, from the lyrics and beats of Hip-hop, to the feel-good vibes of Reggae and passion in rock. If I had to choose a specific genre to represent me I would say rock/hardcore and dubstep/electro were my favorites cause I love the energy they have. 

I would love to have a career in music eventually, production or radio presenting would be the dream, but anything to do with music would be amazing. I enjoy jamming with  people, composing stuff on my own and with friends and finding new music so I will be posting  reviews, music I discover and tracks I make here on the blog. I've also just started to get into DJing and mixing, music is such an important factor for me when going out/going to gigs it can turn a standard night into an amazing one with the right playlist so I'd love to be in control of what music gets played and generally just playing tracks I love. Hopefully getting a mixer soon (possibly Numark Mix Track Pro) and going to see how that goes, will be posting some mixes on here when I get some sorted so stay tuned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment